Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old Today, 02:51 PM   #1
SWM
SWM began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Help Please

I am completely stuck and have been for hours trying to figure out a mistake in my coding for one chapter. This is probably a super easy fix for someone but I'm desperate for help.

I have ONE footnote that will not work in the book. Here is the code in the text where the footnote appears:

<sup class="calibre3">2</sup> in area, and small numbers in the municipalities of Búzios and Saquarema⁠<sup class="calibre3"><a href="#upart-8-upart-1-footnote-1-text" id="upart-8-upart-1-footnote-1" class="refnote-marker" role="doc-noteref" epub:type="noteref">109</a></sup>.

Here is the text of the footnote:
<div id="upart-8-upart-1-footnote-1" class="title-page-contributor-primary-block" role="doc-footnote" epub:type="footnote"><p class="first3"><span class="refnote-marker-container" hidden="hidden"><a class="refnote-marker1">109</a> </span> A single group identified in the municipality of Araruama during the 1990-1992 survey could not be found in a 1993 re-survey (Kierulff 2000). At the time of the 1990-1992 survey, the municipality of Bùzios was within the municipality of Cabo Frio, but it separated from Cabo Frio in 1995.</p>

The popup only shows footnote content of 109. Any ideas?

Thank you!
SWM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:58 PM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Moved to the EPUB forum as it does not seem Sigil-centric.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:59 PM   #3
SWM
SWM began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Sorry, I was using Sigil to do the editing so that's why I published it there!
SWM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:07 PM   #4
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
No problem. That often happens. Just try to remember that if it's about epub coding in general, it probably belongs in the EPUB forum. The Sigil forum is for dealing with issues specific to the program itself. There will always be a bit of overlap, so don't look at it like punishment if your posts get moved from time to time.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote