Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old Yesterday, 02:49 PM   #1
misha
misha began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Max 2
Onyx Boox Max 2 older firmware

Hello,

I made a mistake of upgrading my Max 2 to newest available firmware, 3.3.2. I regretted it almost immediately: it is very sluggish now. I was hoping someone could share previous firmware if possible. Anything below ver. 3 (e.g., 2 or even 1.9) would be appreciated very much.

I saw some people sharing the links for older firmware but the files are not available for the download anymore, so I decided to make this thread.
misha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:55 AM   #2
DenisR
Connoisseur
DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.

Device: Onyx Boox Max2
Hello,
I still have 2.2.2 , 2.3 , 2.3.1 , 3.0 and 3.1 (plus 3.2 but you seem to dislike it )
Which one do you prefer ?

[Edit] As I will not be able to look at the forum for some days, here is a link to get 2.3.1 and 3.1 versions. 3.1 is the last I uploaded to my Max2 and it properly works.
Select one, put it at the root of your Max2, rename it update.upx and go for a manual upgrade !
https://transfert.free.fr/tL4omIr
valid 30days

Last edited by DenisR; Today at 08:16 AM.
DenisR is offline   Reply With Quote