Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old Today, 12:58 PM   #46
Gormagon
monstrous mythical beast
Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tab Ultra C, Meebook P78 Pro, TCL 40Nxtpaper, TCL Nxtpaper11
Praise to Guido for his work!

I noticed that the Huawei MatePad Paper from 2022 is missing.

Since you also included some (reflective) LCD screens like the Hannspree HannsNote2 I wonder if you will include matte displays like TCL NXTPAPER, Huawei MatePad 11,5 S or Lenovo Tab P12 in future updates? Of course these are more tablets and or smartphones (TCL) than e-readers, but then the Hannspree HannsNote2 is also more a tablet than an e-reader.
Gormagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:25 PM   #47
Frogm4n
Groupie
Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
Thanks for letting me know. I can't seem to replicate it myself though. I've added an attachment to show what happens when I sort by display size.

Did you use any other filters or settings when this occurred?
I only clicked the Display size header once to sort from small to large. Here's a screenshot that I just took.
Frogm4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:26 PM   #48
Frogm4n
Groupie
Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
Well, I went through and attached it but it didn't stay when I posted.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2024-09-06 13-23-21.png
Views:	2
Size:	337.7 KB
ID:	210653  
Frogm4n is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boox, compare, kindle, kobo, pocketbook