Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 03-08-2024, 05:14 AM   #976
deekee
deekee began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Inkpad 3 Pro
Solved

Thanks for your reply and Upps, that was my failure!

As I didn't had any Users listed in Apps, I checked again and the file koreader.app was missing in the directory /applications/ as I just copied the koreader folder and its content over, but I missed the app.

Many thanks and have a nice weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil_swann80 View Post
So you placed the koreader directory and koreader.app file in the device memory (/mnt/ext1/applications) I presume?

After a reboot @koreader should appear in the USER'S section of the Apps page.
deekee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 02:37 PM   #977
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO.PocketBook.ONYX
LAST UPDATE FOUND :

POCKETBOOK ERA NEW Update: 6.8.3246

https://download.pocketbook-int.com/....3246_user.zip

Last edited by Michal Jancik; 03-16-2024 at 02:44 PM.
Michal Jancik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:06 AM   #978
DJUNGELSKOG
DJUNGELSKOG doesn't litterDJUNGELSKOG doesn't litter

Device: Kindle PW5/Libra 2
I’m sorry if this question was asked before but I couldn’t find an answer, so I’ll ask it here.

I understand that I’ll be able to install Pocketbook firmware on a Vivlio device. But is it possible to connect a Vivlio device to a different bookstore?

Let’s say I buy a Vivlio device from Cultura. Will I be able to “connect” it to Standaard Boekhandel instead, considering that Standaard Boekhandel is selling Vivlio devices in my country?

I’m asking because I’m on vacation in France and my Kindle that I always used for traveling looks dead. Buying a Vivlio and installing Pocketbook firmware on (by connecting it to my spouse’s steam deck) it would already suffice but being able to access my purchases at Standaard Boekhandel would be really cool.
DJUNGELSKOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:03 PM   #979
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJUNGELSKOG View Post
But is it possible to connect a Vivlio device to a different bookstore?
I didn't do it but the bookstore is defined in the hidden partition, so only with root or the help of Vivlio.

Quote:
Let’s say I buy a Vivlio device from Cultura. Will I be able to “connect” it to Standaard Boekhandel instead, considering that Standaard Boekhandel is selling Vivlio devices in my country?
Same as before, asked Vivlio direkt or get root and change the bookstore to your liking.

Quote:
I’m sorry if this question was asked before but I couldn’t find an answer, so I’ll ask it here.

I understand that I’ll be able to install Pocketbook firmware on a Vivlio device. But is it possible to connect a Vivlio device to a different bookstore?

I’m asking because I’m on vacation in France and my Kindle that I always used for traveling looks dead. Buying a Vivlio and installing Pocketbook firmware on (by connecting it to my spouse’s steam deck) it would already suffice but being able to access my purchases at Standaard Boekhandel would be really cool.
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote