Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old Today, 04:41 PM   #2911
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Yea, I don't understand Graphic Novels either. I purchased one (pbook version from Amazon), not knowing it was a graphic novel. I thought it was a new book in a series I was following. Anyway, read it in about 6 minutes, and sat there wondering WTF was that??

And yesterday wandering through Dymocks, I noticed Dune graphic novels. Grrrr....
Karellen is online now   Reply With Quote