Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old Yesterday, 01:36 PM   #1
madtsu
madtsu began at the beginning.

Device: kobo clara colour
how to execute a bash script in koreader

I am developing a program that runs on the kobo, from terminal I can execute it without any problem so I made a little script with the `#!/bin/sh` ad the top to make it easier to launch it with the correct arugments, with koreader I see the option to launch it but it stops with code 127, do you know what does it mean and how can I fix this?
madtsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:10 AM   #2
madtsu
madtsu began at the beginning.

Device: kobo clara colour
I figured it out, I dont' know why I thought the code 127 was about koreader, it was obviously the "command not found" code, so I added a cd command to the correct directory and now it works
madtsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:32 AM   #3
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Anything interesting in the script?
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote