Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old Today, 05:03 AM   #1
delhidentist
delhidentist began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
Calibre Connection Error: Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite

Connecting Calibre to My Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite via USB. I have Windows 11 64 Bit, and latest version of Calibre. Tab has books on main drive as well as memory card and I use ReadEra to read the books.

Calibre starts connection, and reaches Get List of Books on Device and while reading books, gets stuck up on Found Object: Android. After a few minutes there is a WPDError:C:
\r\src\src\calibre\devices\mtp\windows\content_enu meration.cpp:337: Failed to EnumObjects() of folder from device:[hr=0x8007065dwCode=0] Data supplied is of wrong type1168

If I go to folder list on Tab and from Main Memory, look up ReadEra folder and clear out the Backup and Covers and reboot the device and then connect, after a few attempts the sync will not hang up and Found Folder: Android will be passed and the books on device will load up.

But every time I connect I have to hit and try multiple times, and this has been continuing over many Calibre updates. I am not sure how to sort this out so that the Calibre connection goes ahead smoothly.

Advice welcome.
delhidentist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:40 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
try without the sd card if that works then try a different sd card.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote