Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old Today, 05:53 PM   #1
Scoob
Scoob began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage and Kindle Keyboard
Question Symmetrical button design

Other than the early Kindles, Voyage and BN Nooks does anyone know of another device with same button layout?
Scoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:08 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Pocketbooks, most of them have their buttons on the bottom bezel, though (at least as far as I know)
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote