Jaco
Jaco began at the beginning.

Device: none
A little bug in Sigil?

Hi all,

If I write a code like this,

<b>blablabla</b>.
<b>more bla bla</b>.

... and I try to do a <ul> list with it pushing button of <ul> list, it doesn't work. I have to erase <b> tag.

Best,
Jaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:38 PM   #2
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
In PageEdit or Sigil? Did you select both lines fully?

If I wrap each line in its own p tag and invoke PageEdit, each line nicely becomes part of a single list, with or without the bold b tags.

In Sigil master, with the p tags and with and without the b tags, the two lines properly become part of a single list.

This tool always has been restricted to either work on bare text (containing no tags at all) or on standalone paragraphs (text properly wrapped in p tags).

There are just too many other tags that could contain text where a line ending would not indicate the end of the text and tag resulting in improperly nested tags when added to the list.

So what exact version of Sigil are you using?

Are your lines properly wrapped in p tags, or are they bare text?

Last edited by KevinH; Today at 05:22 PM.
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote