Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old Today, 09:27 AM   #9856
vulcana
vulcana began at the beginning.

Device: none
Fanficfare login to AO3

I think AO3 may have changed its login some how. I found my regular browsing windows logged out and I was able to log in.

However, this morning fanficfare was not able to use the login saved in the config file and my typed user id and password was not accepted.

Has anyone else run into this?
vulcana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:07 AM   #9857
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vulcana View Post
I think AO3 may have changed its login some how. I found my regular browsing windows logged out and I was able to log in.

However, this morning fanficfare was not able to use the login saved in the config file and my typed user id and password was not accepted.

Has anyone else run into this?
It's working for me...
JimmXinu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:58 AM   #9858
vulcana

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
It's working for me...
Thanks

I now have a new error so I think something in my chrome may be messing it up. I appreciate the feedback. I will let the cache expire and see if that helps it.

Status
Title
Author
Comment
URL
Error
The Long Road to Freedom
Umei_no_Mai
Browser Cache Failed to Load with error ''NoneType' object has no attribute 'headers''
https://archiveofourown.org/works/56889970
Old Today, 12:29 PM   #9859
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
??? AO3 is not one of the sites that FFF's BrowserCache feature is tested with. I know it won't work with AO3's login.
JimmXinu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:43 PM   #9860
vulcana

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
??? AO3 is not one of the sites that FFF's BrowserCache feature is tested with. I know it won't work with AO3's login.
Ok so it was really messed up some how. Really weird as it now magically works (and I didn't restart anything or make other adjustments.) Just went off to do some things and came back.

Thank you so much for your touble and help

Tags
fanfiction