Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old Today, 05:07 PM   #1
kamrynlockwood
kamrynlockwood began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Time left in chapter not working on kindle oasis but working on kindle app

For one of my epub docs, when I open it on the kindle app on my iPhone, it properly displays the time left in chapter. But when I open the exact same epub on my kindle oasis, it only has location and time left in book—no time left in chapter. Do you have any idea what could be happening? Is there something I can do on the Calibre end to help this?

I choose to use the send-to-kindle feature instead of side loading so my oasis and my boox plama can sync. But it is bizarre to me that this works on my iPhone but not my kindle. For what it's worth, time left in chapter doesn't work on the boox palma either. But if my iPhone can recognize the TOC I built, I'm not sure why the kindle oasis and the boox palma can't.
kamrynlockwood is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle ios app, kindle oasis