Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Viewer

Notices

Old Yesterday, 12:46 PM   #376
3-WVI
3-WVI began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Lines to keep per page scrolling

Hi, I am wondering if it is possible Calibre Viewer to keep 1 or 2 lines per page scrolling?
3-WVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:08 PM   #377
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
switch to flow mode and page scrolling will keep a line or two.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:50 AM   #378
3-WVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
switch to flow mode and page scrolling will keep a line or two.
Hi Kovidgoyal,

I am already in the flow mode.
When I use "Page Down" or "Page Up" all I get, at best, a line cut in half horizontally transferred from the previous page.

Thank you
Old Today, 12:04 PM   #379
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
ah right yes it is hardcoded to do page height - 10px. You can change that by patching line 166 in flow_mode.pyj increasing the 10 to something bigger.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:40 PM   #380
3-WVI

I cannot find the file with the name "flow_mode.pyj" my version 6.13 on Debian 12.5