Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old Today, 03:05 AM   #1
mrprobert
Enthusiast
mrprobert began at the beginning.

Device: None
Preferred external xhtml editor field cleared prematurely

I apologize in advance if this is nonsense ...

My editor preference is set for: C:/Program Files/PageEdit/PageEdit.exe.

Edit -> Preferences and click on the Browse button.
Click Cancel on the Windows Browser window.
Voilà: the field has been cleared.

It seems to me that the field should not have been cleared. Am I missing something?

Thanks.

Windows 10, Sigil v2.3.0
mrprobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:14 AM   #2
BeckyEbook
Guru
BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You're right.
I have prepared a PR to make it OK in the next release.
BeckyEbook is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:07 AM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
This has reminded me, could someone check the shortcut for Preferred external xhtml editor. This doesn't work for me in 2.3.0.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	127.3 KB
ID:	210606

I think it used to work. But that would have before the ability to start PE with the opf was introduced, which is what I mainly use now.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:42 AM   #4
mrprobert
Enthusiast
mrprobert began at the beginning.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyEbook View Post
You're right.
I have prepared a PR to make it OK in the next release.
Thank you, BeckyEbook.
mrprobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:41 AM   #5
BeckyEbook
Guru
BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The keyboard shortcut to the editor in me works.
Some time ago I specifically changed the default editor and tested different keyboard shortcuts.
BeckyEbook is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:40 AM   #6
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I've come across the path clearing issue on cancel a few times, but never managed to remember to look into it. Thanks!
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote