Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old Today, 05:03 PM   #1
Siavahda
Zealot
Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2018
Question Restoring Missing Highlights (which are still in Clippings)?

This is puzzling; I opened a book today and found all my notes and highlights missing. (A big deal for me, as I'm a book reviewer and I need my notes on the text.) No idea what caused it, since I haven't updated recently or anything like that.

But when I dug out the My Clippings file - connecting my kindle to my pc and accessing the file that way - it still lists all my notes and highlights.

Does anyone know if there's a way to get my kindle to load my notes again? I already tried restarting, that didn't help.
Siavahda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
highlights and notes, paperwhite 4