Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 06-14-2024, 04:21 AM   #46
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicman View Post
Hmmmm... I just bought a few books from Barnes and Noble and had no trouble importing them into Calibre (Windows 11 and the Nook App). BN's DRM scheme seems to have not changed, at least for me so far.....
I thought I had read that elsewhere. Now I'm curious. I'll probably have to find a free DRM book (or a cheap one) at B&N to see if DeDRM still works on my computer for B&N books.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:19 PM   #47
PMcmil5450
PMcmil5450 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Logging into Nook for PC

It’s my understanding that if we already have it installed we can use nook for PC. I haven’t used it in a few years, but never had any issues signing in and downloading my books. Now I get an error every time I try to log in. Anyone have any ideas? Thank you!
PMcmil5450 is offline   Reply With Quote