Notices

Old Today, 08:55 AM   #1
Massreader
Enthusiast
Massreader began at the beginning.

Device: none
Format-Code for columns with numbers

Hello,

I want to create two individual columns, but I just can't handle the format for numbers.

One column should show numbers with a decimal comma (e.g. 4,5). I would choose floating point as the column type.

The second column should represent integers with a point separating the thousands.

What do I have to enter as the format code in each case to get the desired display?

Many thanks in advance for any help!

Last edited by Massreader; Today at 09:10 AM.
Massreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:26 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Right click that columns header: Edit custom column: (see image)

This uses Python formatting rules (link is in the dialog box)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CC formatting.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	210336  
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote