Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old Today, 07:30 PM   #1876
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei Norshine View Post
Thanks JSWolf for the info.
So, here is the link to the "Home" page of the book listing. https://iheartsapphfic.com/all-categories/ . Once on a specific book's page, you can see the tags that I was hoping to be able to scan and add to the metadata in Calibre. I was hoping to try it on this website as well: https://thelesbianreview.com/
Metadata download plugins are usually developed by the first person who wants them, they will also have an incentive to maintain them when the website changes… as they inevitably do.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, chatbot, cover, epub fix, epub-fix, google books, kindle, metadata calibre title, missing, pdf, pdf and calibre, plugin development, scribe