Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Viewer

Notices

Old Yesterday, 11:20 PM   #1
woodworker
woodworker began at the beginning.

Device: Personal PC
E-book viewer

I have installed the most recent calibre (7.13.0) and have been unable to access the E-book viewer. The icon comes in my tray but when I click on it, no page comes up on the screen. All are Epub format. I get the same result after converting to LRF

I have gone through uninstall, restart, install, restart, etc. Is there something I am missing or doing wrong?

Anyone have answers?
woodworker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:54 PM   #2
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Maybe the viewer is off screen.

Right click on an empty section of the task bar and select Cascade Windows. That should bring all your windows back on screen.
Karellen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
can't see ebooks