Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old Today, 11:33 AM   #16
Valmon
Valmon began at the beginning.

Device: Nxtpaper 10s, Kindle Paperwhite4, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
TCL are odd. Adverts for the Nxtpaper 40 phone (the 5G version is different) suggest a T-Pen, but actually it only works with a passive stylus, though not all dumb passive styluses ( I tried three kinds) and doesn't work with Wacom as dumb stylus, but will use the USI2.0 T-Pen and Kobo/MS pen as a dumb stylus. Also Nebo specifically list the Nxtpaper 40 as the ONLY passive stylus device they support.
Yeah, so I gather. Any guess what the pen in the Tom's hardware review tech is? (https://www.tomsguide.com/reviews/tcl-nxtpaper-10s) The reviewer praised it, said he got the item from EU (France specifically) but I can't find any trace of it. I did have to get the original keyboard from Spain, so I'm not new to sourcing odd TCL accessories. I tried to contact the reporter too, but no luck yet.
Valmon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
active, gen 2, t-pen, tab 10, tcl