Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old Today, 07:51 AM   #466
sgmoore
Connoisseur
sgmoore is no e-book dilettante.sgmoore is no e-book dilettante.sgmoore is no e-book dilettante.sgmoore is no e-book dilettante.sgmoore is no e-book dilettante.sgmoore is no e-book dilettante.sgmoore is no e-book dilettante.sgmoore is no e-book dilettante.sgmoore is no e-book dilettante.sgmoore is no e-book dilettante.sgmoore is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I tried helping a friend to install the ACSM plugin on their computer. I had downloaded the 0.0.16 version from the second message and also the 0.1.0 beta and neither would install. Their computer is running Windows 11. We tried using pip to install oscrypto but that did not work either.
oscrypto should be included in the plugin, but as a zip file which is extracted during installation. Something must be going wrong at that stage which occurs before your error.

I would recommend going to the plugins folder and deleting or renaming the DeACSM folder if it exists.
Then restart calibre in debug mode and try the installation again. If it still fails then post the log from the installation.
sgmoore is offline   Reply With Quote