Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old Today, 11:11 AM   #1
rrr
rrr began at the beginning.

Device: none
Kobo Libra 2 - How to go back and forth in a book?

A book I'm reading has a map near the front and a list of characters near the back.
How can I take a quick look at the map, and then come back to where I was reading?
On the kindle there is a "go to" where one can enter a page number or location.
But how is it done on the Kobo?
rrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:28 PM   #2
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr View Post
A book I'm reading has a map near the front and a list of characters near the back.
How can I take a quick look at the map, and then come back to where I was reading?
On the kindle there is a "go to" where one can enter a page number or location.
But how is it done on the Kobo?
Table of contents, and bookmarks. create a bookmark simply by tapping top right of the page you want to mark. Use the Annotations button (when you open the menus, at bottom right) to find your bookmarks. (Remember to bookmark the page your on before leaving.)
rashkae is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:30 PM   #3
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashkae View Post
Table of contents, and bookmarks. create a bookmark simply by tapping top right of the page you want to mark. Use the Annotations button (when you open the menus, at bottom right) to find your bookmarks. (Remember to bookmark the page your on before leaving.)
And you can come back simply by tapping "Back to page xxx".
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:37 PM   #4
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
And you can come back simply by tapping "Back to page xxx".
True, but easy to loose your back if you jump around more than once. I like have a quick bookmark before I leave my reading position.
rashkae is online now   Reply With Quote