Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old Yesterday, 04:51 PM   #31
trence
Connoisseur
trence will become famous soon enoughtrence will become famous soon enoughtrence will become famous soon enoughtrence will become famous soon enoughtrence will become famous soon enoughtrence will become famous soon enough

Device: Likebook Mars
FWIW,

I swapped back to the first version, and no issues. The on.sh on both of them are identical
trence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:41 PM   #32
lumping-sugar66
Connoisseur
lumping-sugar66 doesn't feed trollslumping-sugar66 doesn't feed trollslumping-sugar66 doesn't feed trollslumping-sugar66 doesn't feed trollslumping-sugar66 doesn't feed trollslumping-sugar66 doesn't feed trollslumping-sugar66 doesn't feed trollslumping-sugar66 doesn't feed trollslumping-sugar66 doesn't feed trollslumping-sugar66 doesn't feed trollslumping-sugar66 doesn't feed trolls

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2, Kobo Clara 2E
Ahh, it looks like the on.sh modifications for Libra devices are not applied. You may have overwritten them when you were upgrading to the new version. Can you refer to @enji’s comment above?

You need`rtk_hciattach` instead of `hciattach on Libra devices. Sounds like you have your previous on.sh Script as a back up, you can refer to that for the right commands.

Bluetoothctl is not responding because Bluetooth is not properly up yet.
Uhid.ko is not found because it’s not being run from the right directory.
Both of these points will be non-issues once you have the fixed on.sh in there.

Let me know how it goes!
lumping-sugar66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM   #33
trence
Connoisseur
trence will become famous soon enoughtrence will become famous soon enoughtrence will become famous soon enoughtrence will become famous soon enoughtrence will become famous soon enoughtrence will become famous soon enough

I'm sorry for the confusing word salad above. What I meant to say is the On.sh is line for line the same in both the working version (v1) and this newest one that gives the error (v3). This includes the change for the Libra 2.

#!/bin/bash
cd "$(dirname "$0")"

insmod /drivers/mx6sll-ntx/wifi/sdio_bt_pwr.ko
insmod ./uhid/uhid.ko
/sbin/rtk_hciattach -s 115200 ttymxc1 rtk_h5
dbus-send --system --dest=org.bluez --print-reply / org.freedesktop.DBus.ObjectManager.GetManagedObjec ts
hciconfig hci0 up
Old Yesterday, 10:00 PM   #34
lumping-sugar66
Connoisseur
lumping-sugar66 doesn't feed trollslumping-sugar66 doesn't feed trollslumping-sugar66 doesn't feed trollslumping-sugar66 doesn't feed trollslumping-sugar66 doesn't feed trollslumping-sugar66 doesn't feed trollslumping-sugar66 doesn't feed trollslumping-sugar66 doesn't feed trollslumping-sugar66 doesn't feed trollslumping-sugar66 doesn't feed trollslumping-sugar66 doesn't feed trolls

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2, Kobo Clara 2E
Ok, I’m not sure what’s happening at this point, and the code is lacking in log generation to help. Are you ensuring you turn on WiFi manually? The new version is expecting you to turn WiFi on by yourself. Although I have implemented a basic method of checking whether it’s on or not, maybe there are differences in between devices.

Can you execute “iwconfig” on the terminal emulator when WiFi is off and show me the result? If you run iwconfig on the emulator and wifi is turned off, the message should not include the text ESSID. If it does, then the way I detect WiFi is incorrect.

If this doesn’t yield any results, I’ll provide a version of the code that produces an excess amount of logs so that we can see more clearly.
lumping-sugar66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:47 PM   #35
trence
Connoisseur

The message it gives is:

lo no wireless extensions