Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old Today, 04:00 PM   #31
jonnyl
Enthusiast
jonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toys

Device: Likebook Mars
No, it is per book and you do it in the menu: Top menu, 2nd tab (page), Style tweaks >, Book-specific tweak (long-press to edit). Then type in the one line for each book.
jonnyl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:30 PM   #32
mergen3107
Wizard
mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
Why yes, create a custom css and put in the styletweaks folder, then find style tweaks in top menu and long press your custom one. It only needs a restart for KOReader to find this file.
On the other hand, book-specific ones are this book only. I usually test quickly on the fly which tweaks I need (cause it doesn’t need a restart) then migrate them into separate cas files (so I can turn them on/off independent from each other)
mergen3107 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:31 PM   #33
mergen3107
Wizard
mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
This long-pressed default style tweak will be enabled for new books, but you need to enable it for already opened books by hand
mergen3107 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:37 PM   #34
jonnyl
Enthusiast
jonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toys

Device: Likebook Mars
Yes, custom CSS files for inpage-footnote tags make sense if you frequently encounter the same ones. In my experience, I usually only needed them once. But of course this will depend on the books you read.
jonnyl is online now   Reply With Quote