Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old Today, 01:04 PM   #10006
wildfire070
Enthusiast
wildfire070 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Scribe, Paperwhite // Boox Palma
I know 'replace_hr:true' replaces the <hr/> tags with a centered ***.
Is there a way for me to replace <hr/> with:
Code:
<p align="center">
<span>━━━━━━━━━</span>
</p>
wildfire070 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:11 PM   #10007
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire070 View Post
I know 'replace_hr:true' replaces the <hr/> tags with a centered ***.
Is there a way for me to replace <hr/> with:
Code:
<p align="center">
<span>━━━━━━━━━</span>
</p>
Why when <hr/> is a line? How it's displayed depends on the CSS for hr.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:28 PM   #10008
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Why when <hr/> is a line? How it's displayed depends on the CSS for hr.
HR does not center on older RMSDK
There is a work around. set the CSS for the HR to margin-left: 30% ; margin-right:30%
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:11 PM   #10009
wildfire070
Enthusiast
wildfire070 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Scribe, Paperwhite // Boox Palma
Thanks! That did the trick. I just wanted the line to appear centered and not span the entire width of the page.
wildfire070 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:41 PM   #10010
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Question: On AO3, has anybody come across a fic with skipped chapters? It matches what I see on the website (possibly NSFW, will PM if requested), so I'm confused on what's happening here and whether it might break things for future updates.

Attachment 211117
Most likely scenario is author mistake, IMO.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfiction