Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old Today, 05:43 PM   #16
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radian View Post
I get it - it's a secret! Oops. Well, I understand. I have my own (defunct now) PHP forum and spam is what killed it.

Unfortunately, in the age of chat gpt we're pretty much at the mercy of those who would devise ways of infiltrating public forums for their own gain. I can imagine hordes of bots solving captchas and generating tailored OP's to suit the environment. Only then, after a few realistic interactions, does the evil campaign unfold...
Fortunately AI-generated posts are still quite easily recognizable, at least they have been so here. They might no longer be recognizable next year, or the one after that, of course...
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote