Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-10-2024, 02:14 PM   #16
dahlihua
dahlihua makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanedahlihua makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanedahlihua makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanedahlihua makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanedahlihua makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanedahlihua makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanedahlihua makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanedahlihua makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanedahlihua makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanedahlihua makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanedahlihua makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kobo Clara 2E
I can report that the Remove Third Row patch works perfectly on latest firmware! Thanks guys! If anyone reading this thread is confused, I had to make the modifications above to kobopatch.yaml, then ran kobopatch.bat, then placed out/KoboRoot.tgz into ./kobo on my device and allowed it to update.

Last edited by dahlihua; 07-10-2024 at 02:18 PM.
dahlihua is offline   Reply With Quote