Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 10-13-2024, 02:15 AM   #1396
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
I'd like to make a chain that does arithmetic on a floating-point column and then adds the results from all selected books together. How would I go about this?

Code:
program: format_number($$#purchasecost - format_number($$#purchasecost/1.15, '.2f'), '.2f')
For context, was just curious how much of the value of my library is in sales tax.
You can use this sample chain as an example.

The attached chain is another example that uses a different technique.
Attached Files
File Type: zip sum_ratings_chain.zip (544 Bytes, 4 views)
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote