Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 08-27-2024, 06:22 AM   #481
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siavahda View Post
Running Calibre 7.17 on Windows, version 0.0.16 of the ACSM input plugin, no idea what I'm doing wrong. (The ACSM files also won't open in Adobe - I keep getting either a E_ADEPT_DOCUMENT_TYPE_UNKNOWN error or E-STREAM_ERROR.)

I tried an ACSM file from another source - one which did open on Adobe - and that was fine.

If anyone has thoughts, please explain like I'm five, I'm NOT the tech-savviest...
If Adobe cannot open it, calibre/plugin are not going to be able to open it either. There is an issue with the acsm itself, not with the tools.
Terisa de morgan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2024, 09:18 AM   #482
Siavahda
Zealot
Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2018
...probably should have been able to work that out for myself! Eep. Thank you!
Siavahda is offline   Reply With Quote