Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old Today, 07:03 AM   #496
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Paperwhite
Thanks for the report. I just fixed it. I'll release the fix in a few minutes.
thiago.eec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:08 AM   #497
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Paperwhite
Version 1.6.2 - 19 Aug 2024

- Bug fix: when marking books, it would not work if the genre had more than one level
thiago.eec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:26 PM   #498
sandrilea
sandrilea began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 3
Great

I am delighted that you can have more than one genre level. Is it supposed to work with three levels? When I tried it, there was just the word for the subgenre with the number zero in parenthesis in genre view and the book with this genre won't show up.

When I sort by title in genre view the subgenres are sorted as titles. Example: I have the genre Fantasy at the top, then titles A-T, then the subgenre Urban Fantasy, then titles V-Z in Fantasy. It would be nice to have all the titles for Fantasy together and then the titles for the subgenre.
sandrilea is offline   Reply With Quote