Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old Today, 08:17 AM   #1
johnrsmith
Enthusiast
johnrsmith began at the beginning.

Device: iPad mini
How do I use bookmarks with Kindle app?

I have the Kindle app on both a Samsung tablet and an iPad. I have never figured out how to use the bookmark feature. Is there a way to bookmark a page and then find that bookmark? If there is a tutorial, please point me to it. Thanks in advance.
johnrsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:51 AM   #2
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
Tap the upper right corner to set a bookmark. You'll see a blue bookmark graphic appear. To access bookmarks, tap the top of the screen, then tap the icon that looks like a spiral notebook...your bookmarks will be show there.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote