Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old Today, 07:29 PM   #2851
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
From what little I know about James Patterson, I wasn't even sure he was a real person.

I know of at least one nonexistent author. "Lauren Brooke", who wrote a juvenile horse-fiction series called Heartland (this later was adapted into a popular television series by CBC) was actually a handful of ghostwriters under the company Working Partners.

There's also a weird case in V.C. Andrews, who wrote maybe half a dozen books before dying but now she has a zillion ghostwritten books to her name.
Don't forget Frank Dixon, the writer of The Hardy Boys. Or Carolyn Keene, the writer of The Nancy Drew Series.
Apache
Apache is online now   Reply With Quote