Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old Today, 10:02 AM   #286
xyclonei
Zealot
xyclonei put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.xyclonei put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.xyclonei put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.xyclonei put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.xyclonei put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.xyclonei put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.xyclonei put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.xyclonei put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.xyclonei put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.xyclonei put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.xyclonei put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
What is font size 28 on what size screen and what Reader? If it's a Kobo or a new enough Kindle, you don't need the weighted version as you can use the unweighted version and up the weight.

What I might try is upping the wight using Fontforge and see how that goes.
I'm on a Kobo Clara HD and font size is the one mentioned in the Kobo eReader.conf file.

I am using the non weighted version since Kobo's advanced font options seem adequate enough to get the job done.
xyclonei is offline   Reply With Quote