Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-30-2024, 02:27 AM   #31
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Best Buy -- Deal of the Day -- exp 30 Sep @ 11:59pm CT

Acer Chromebook 311 -- $119 (reg $199)
Quote:
11.6" HD Laptop - Intel Celeron N4500 - 4GB Memory - 64GB eMMC - 3 Ports (USB-A, USB-C, headphone) - 8 hour battery

Last edited by tubemonkey; 10-01-2024 at 01:12 AM.
tubemonkey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2024, 05:14 PM   #32
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemmi View Post
I'm looking for a renewal on Hulu that's cheap. I got the 99 cents a month for a year deal last Black Friday. I enjoy Hulu and am torn about keeping it at regular rates since we pay way too much for cable already and get access to a lot of free streaming because of that.

I also picked up Disney+ at $1.99 a month. I could live without that, haven't used it as much as I thought I would.
Spotify provides a free Hulu plan, although it's an ad-supported one, so you might want to keep an eye out for good deals for it as well if you don't mind the ads. Might be a way to get it cheaper if there's no deals on Hulu directly. I will say that I've tried it a few times and the number of ads were more than I was willing to deal with. I watch very little TV and use adblocking online, so my threshold may be a lot lower than yours, though.

There's also bundles of various streaming services now that are cheaper than subscribing individually. I suspect they'll be fewer deals on individual services as they try to push people into the bundles. Their hopes are that it'll lead to less churn, since people have to unsub from all the services in the bundle at once. I kind of doubt it's going to work like they hope.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2024, 05:55 PM   #33
Gotadimple
Zealot
Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Nvidia Shield
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Perhaps they did not realize that the underlined first line in your message was a link? After all, it's not blue!

I remember an argument with one eviyl about our corporate web page not using blue for all links.

Target Circle Week Returns Oct. 6-12
That's exactly the problem! I expected it in the ending line of Tubemonkey's message. Thanks for the link DNSB!
Gotadimple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2024, 10:01 PM   #34
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotadimple View Post
That's exactly the problem! I expected it in the ending line of Tubemonkey's message. Thanks for the link DNSB!
To avoid any confusion, I changed the ending line to read: see above link for rest of article.
Old 10-02-2024, 06:21 AM   #35
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Sam's Club Events

Quote:
Sam’s Club October Super Savings Event

You’ll discover incredible deals at the Sam’s Club October Super Savings Event. It kicks off on October 4, 2024, and extends through October 10, 2024. You’ll enjoy top savings on Home & Outdoor, Kitchen & Grocery, and Clothing, Health & Beauty.

Check out these special super savings:

see above link for details
Quote:
October Flash Savings

In addition to the October Super Savings Event, we’re also kicking off a special 2-day October Flash Savings Event. This event takes place on October 8, 2024 though October 9, 2024. Check out these great deals:

see above link for details

Last edited by tubemonkey; 10-02-2024 at 06:39 AM.
Old 10-02-2024, 10:25 PM   #36
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Planning to get a new PC this year if the right sale comes along.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2024, 10:31 PM   #37
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Planning to get a new PC this year if the right sale comes along.
What kind? Laptop or desktop? Apple or Windows or Chrome?
Old 10-02-2024, 11:07 PM   #38
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
What kind? Laptop or desktop? Apple or Windows or Chrome?
Windows Desktop.

My W11 laptop is working well, My current desktop is nearing 20 years old. It started as XP then I upgraded to 7. I've put off updating until now for numerous reasons but it's time.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:41 AM   #39
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Sam's Club -- exp 10 Oct

October Super Savings Event
Quote:
You’ll discover incredible deals at the Sam’s Club October Super Savings Event. It kicks off on October 4, 2024, and extends through October 10, 2024. You’ll enjoy top savings on Home & Outdoor, Kitchen & Grocery, and Clothing, Health & Beauty.