Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old Yesterday, 12:34 PM   #31
wold
Zealot
wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Lux 5, Libra 2, PRS-T2N
The plugin was updated to v0.10, tested with Calibre 7.16 on Windows.

- PB Color 3 support was added.
This still needs testing, but it should work. It is indeed a USB Vendor ID issue. I missed the previous post asking for this, sadly. - [US vs EU dates ]

- Fix (attempt) for MacOS USB support
This also seems a USB Vendor ID issue, judging from the fixes for the extended PB driver. It's also untested, as the reporters don't provide details for fixing the issue...

There is one other detection issue that may need resolving, TBC.

Last edited by wold; Yesterday at 12:58 PM.
wold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:09 PM   #32
Manicala
ManiCala
Manicala began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook Ink 2 PB741
I have the same problem.
I have a Pocketbook inkpad color 2 and it recognizes it as HD diva.

I would be very grateful if you can solve it.

I'm running it on a Mac mini.

Last edited by Manicala; Today at 05:12 PM.
Manicala is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, plugin, pocketbook