Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old Today, 12:50 PM   #31
Inquisitive_Ram
Enthusiast
Inquisitive_Ram began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10
OK. I don't have a Kobo yet but am thinking of getting a Clara (mainly to use Libby in UK).
But now wondering if I could sell the paperwhite and just use the Kobo Clara if I could transfer my azws and they would still look ok.

Maybe I'll buy it and see and then I can either keep the Paperwhite or sell accordingly (10th edition so I guess I couldn't sell it for much anyhow)
Inquisitive_Ram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:32 PM   #32
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
This wouldn't help if I want to send the same book as kepub to one device and as epub to the other. So I'll still have to flip the driver between devices.
It could be done (I think) if you have the correct code to tell which device is connected. Someone else would have to give you that code.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote