Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old Today, 01:48 PM   #4966
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmoore View Post
"About 4 feet and 11 inches" which I think gets a pass.

But for the second it replies
"From answers.com. The area of a circle with a DIAMETER of 7 inches is 38.48 square inches."

The emphasis is mine and not Alexa. So whilst the answer is factually correct, it isn't what I asked and so that is a fail.

I thought it might be that she has trouble understanding my Northern Ireland accent, but she didn't have any issues when I asked her what radius meant.

OK, the 1.5 meter thing may have been a glitch on my end, but listen to the attachment to hear how she answers the circle one:
Attached Files
File Type: avi Alexa math.avi (305.0 KB, 5 views)
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote