Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old Today, 09:10 AM   #16
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Ideal for me would be 8" for my armchair and 6" for out and about and in bed. My reality is that I've got a 7.8" which is close enough and I also still use my 5" Mini, especially at the beach.

7" isn't one thing or the other. It's too large to fit a smaller purse and to be comfortable holding in bed, but less than ideal for upright reading at home. If you're going to have only one reader, I see the case for it. But if you have more, or are willing to keep older devices in play (me!), I advocate the two-pronged strategy.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote