Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old Today, 04:24 AM   #1
meghane_e
Connoisseur
meghane_e juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisemeghane_e juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisemeghane_e juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisemeghane_e juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisemeghane_e juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisemeghane_e juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisemeghane_e juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisemeghane_e juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisemeghane_e juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisemeghane_e juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisemeghane_e juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Kindle
amazon.com/Sendtokindle failure

Hello,
I ran an EPUB book through the Calibre EPub editor's Epubchecker to fix some stylesheet/page_style errors, checked that it passed the Epubchecker, then dragged it to the amazon.com/sendtokindle Converter where it was rejected.

I then ran the file through the Calibre Converter and checked it with Epubchecker. It also failed the second time.

On the other hand, I converted it to AZW3 and copied it to my Kindle via USB and it worked. Just annoying I guess.

I'm running Calibre 7.17 and Epubchecker 0.2.5 on Windows 10.
I used Epub2 format.

Any thoughts? Thanks!
meghane_e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:29 AM   #2
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
If you feed it to Kindle Previewer 3, it should give you some ideas about what might be at issue.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon, conversion