Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-13-2020, 04:18 AM   #61
toancv
Connoisseur
toancv began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite, Likebook Mars, Kobo Aura Ed. 2, Kobo Touch
I have just created a Chinese English dictionary. Can someone test if it works?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nsb9dalxr8...cn-en.zip?dl=0
toancv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:37 AM   #62
kangaroo2
kangaroo2 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo clara BW
Any updates for this? Does anyone have a working copy of a Chinese-English dictionary? I tried the one attached to the start of the thread but it doesn't work, even after renaming to the latest convention.
kangaroo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:17 PM   #63
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Not certain if this will be much help but for a friend, I created a Stardict-Kobo conversion a while back from a dictionary called stardict-mdbg-cc-cedict-2.4.2.tar.bz2 using Pyglossary. I recreated it today and copied it to my Kobo in the .kobo/custom-dict directory with the filename of dicthtml-zh-en.zip. It seems to work on a sample Chinese language ePub on my Sage.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_001.png
Views:	7
Size:	150.7 KB
ID:	209922  
Attached Files
File Type: zip dicthtml-zh-en.zip (29.99 MB, 3 views)
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
chinesem, dictionary, english