Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old Today, 12:02 PM   #16
Bertrand
Zealot
Bertrand began at the beginning.

Device: None
Thanks DNSB.

Your 1st link is the version (September 2021, almost 3 years) that I had found.

On the other hand, I hadn't seen the other page. Lots to explore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
There is an old version from 2022 at /readium/r2-testapp-kotlin/releases/.

You can also take a look at the Other toolkits related to Readium page which lists quite a few apps based on the Readium Mobile toolkit.
Bertrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:03 PM   #17
Bertrand
Zealot
Bertrand began at the beginning.

Device: None
Thanks for the links, Kevin.
But, as far as as I can tell, those links are for the Thorium Browser, not Thorium Reader ?
Am I missing something ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
The most recent thing for Thorium on Android see:

https://github.com/Alex313031/Thorium-Android

Its last release was on May 17th of this year.

There is also the main repo at:

https://github.com/Alex313031/Thorium

as well.
Bertrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:41 PM   #18
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Whoops! I just assumed when I searched Thorium and Android that it would be the e-reader. I did not know a Thorium Browser even existed.

Sorry
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:21 PM   #19
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Pocketbook Era, Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
Thorium e-reader is now available for Android. It is epub3 compliant with lots of nice features.
That's nice to know! I've had it on my PC for some time now. I'll be adding it to my phone immediately to check it out.

EDIT: Not in the Play Store for me. I do have the Readium Android app. Guess that'll have to suffice.

Last edited by graycyn; Today at 03:31 PM.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:21 PM   #20
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Once again, read to the end of the thread before replying...

I thought that was a fork of the Chromium web browser not an ePub reader.

Last edited by DNSB; Today at 03:23 PM. Reason: Slap my hand
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote