Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old Today, 03:07 PM   #1
taddymack
taddymack is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!taddymack is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!taddymack is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!taddymack is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!taddymack is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!taddymack is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!taddymack is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!taddymack is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!taddymack is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!taddymack is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!taddymack is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Libra 2 won't connect to a computer after the update

I updated the firmware from 4.38.21908 to 4.38.23038 (manually from pgaskin.net). Started to use the device and when I opened the pdf file the device restarted. Same with other pdfs which worked smoothly before the upgrade.

So I wanted to regress to 21908. I connected it to a macbook and could see it's charging and a popup window was reading Computer detected. So clicked Connect and the display read Connected and charging, then in a while the display flashed and again read Connected and charging. But the computer didn't see the device. When I unplugged, the device after several secs restarts.

I then did: sign out, in, sync via wifi - I was told I have the latest version.
Also tried to connect to a different comp - macbook, pc with with windows - again the device is not mounted. Also tried different cables, ports. And factory reset to no avail.

Now wait for a new firmware with an unknown outcome?
Except for not functional usb everything is ok.
taddymack is offline   Reply With Quote