Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-25-2024, 02:14 PM   #16
jackm8
Addict
jackm8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackm8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackm8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackm8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackm8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackm8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackm8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackm8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackm8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackm8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackm8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I assumed that the talk is of calibre converted sideloaded books. In that case xray and wordwise support is not Amazon native.
jackm8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2024, 12:55 PM   #17
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
I've never used wordwise and know almost nothing about it.

But I prefer xray databases generated by the WordDumb plugin to those that come from amazon and will use a WordDumb generated xray even when I have the amazon one. Both have errors, both are better than nothing, but the WordDumb results are much better and up to date.

For those willing to put in a little work, WordDumb results are easy to customise and improve. Improving amazon xray files is time consuming and difficult.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
convert