Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old Today, 02:50 PM   #1
baursak
Connoisseur
baursak began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2021) Signature Edition
Correct removal of a book from Kobo

How should I correctly make a removal of a book from Kobo, which is synchronized with Calibre?
1. Delete it from Kobo and then sync with Calibre?
2. Delete it from Calibre and then sync with Kobo?
3. Deleite it separately from Kobo and from Calibre and then sync them?
baursak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:14 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
I can see two possibilities:

For a book that was copied to a Kobo from calibre and I want to delete both copies, I wait till the next time I connect to calibre, select the book to be deleted and then Remove selected books and select the Library and Device button.

For a book that was synced from Kobo to my ereader and then copied to calibre, I would delete it from the Kobo using it's GUI and keep the copy in calibre as a backup.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre