Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old Yesterday, 06:37 PM   #1
hestepige123
hestepige123 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara BW
Question Search all books in KoReader

Hi,

I recently bought a Kobo Clara BW and installed KoReader - loving it so far. One feature I'm sorely missing from my kindle is the ability to search all books for a search term. It's very handy when reading longer book series. From the available documentation, I gather that it's not a built in feature - is it still possible somehow though?

I did a quick Google search and was surprised to find that I couldn't even find that the question had been asked before. Which puzzles me and makes me think that I might just have the wrong search terms. Sorry about that, if that's the case.

Thanks in advance!
hestepige123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:18 PM   #2
hius07
Wizard
hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, PW3, PW4, Voyage
You cannot search for a term within book texts, but you can search for a term within book metadata (author, title, series...).
Indexing all books (as Kindle does) is not planned.

Last edited by hius07; Yesterday at 11:20 PM.
hius07 is offline   Reply With Quote