Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old Today, 08:47 PM   #31
foosion
Addict
foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kobo Libra 2 & Clara BW
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
@foosion: Perhaps you could do screenshots instead of taking pictures of the device screen?
I don't have screenshots set up. My understanding is that I would no longer be able to use the power button to put the Kobo to sleep.

The only point of the pictures is to show my normal 15 lines per screen, but 16 lines are displayed when the last line has a footnote reference. Were the pictures not clear for that purpose?

EDIT: My Libra 2 has now done this with multiple books with wildly different CSS.

Last edited by foosion; Today at 09:09 PM.
foosion is offline   Reply With Quote