Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old Today, 05:45 AM   #1
Lukusaukko
Enthusiast
Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Wifi fails to connect after changing router (Libra 2) [SOLVED]

I'm leaving this here just in case someone else encounters the same issue:

BACKGROUND: I just changed my router and used the same SSID as the previous one. After that KOReader running on Kobo Libra 2 was unable to connect to the new network, and gave an error message about "Failed to connect to wpa_supplicant control socket".

SOLUTION: reboot your Libra/exit KOReader, change the wifi-settings in the stock software, and start KOReader again. Changing the wifi settings in just KOReader will not work.
Lukusaukko is offline   Reply With Quote