Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old Today, 03:35 PM   #16
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
As an aside, I have two 12V (likely up to 16V as it is for a car electrics) to USB-C power plugs. I can then power the portable QHD panel via USB-C and the RPi4B via USB-C from 12V. A medium HDMI-regular HDMI cable on screen and adaptor to regular HDMI socket on the RPi4B. Then it's a sort of mad portable with not great performance, but Ubuntu+Mate and Calibre works on it with 7,000 books all off the SD-Card. Mine is only 2G RAM, so you really don't want LO Writer, GIMP, Calibre and Browser at the same time, which is fine on the cheap under €300 SSD Lenovo (2T HDD added after purchase).
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote