Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 09-02-2024, 07:16 PM   #76
thomaswilliamdav
thomaswilliamdav could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.thomaswilliamdav could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.thomaswilliamdav could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.thomaswilliamdav could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.thomaswilliamdav could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.thomaswilliamdav could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.thomaswilliamdav could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.thomaswilliamdav could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.thomaswilliamdav could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.thomaswilliamdav could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.thomaswilliamdav could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Elipsa & Pockbook EO
Couldn't delete post.

Last edited by thomaswilliamdav; 09-02-2024 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Couldn’t post img
thomaswilliamdav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2024, 03:49 PM   #77
cgsmom
Addict
cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook GL4+, Nook GL4e, Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle PW4, iPhone 14
It's interesting that this thread came back up. I didn't have a case on my Nook Simple Touch. I dropped something on it and scratched the screen. It still worked but bothered me every time I used it. Since then, all of my Kindles and Nooks have had cases.

I recently had an arthritis flare in my hands. Holding my Nook GL4+ was very uncomfortable. I was trying to figure out a way to set it up on my lap when I decided to just go get my Nook GL4e. It is smaller. It was still uncomfortable, so I popped it out of the case. Wow, what a difference. Smooth rounded edges and feather light. I have been reading on it for about a week. However, I am noticing the 212 ppi screen and the fact that it only has 4 LED lights. Makes me wish I had gotten the regular GL4. Maybe this holiday season, it will go on sale.
cgsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2024, 05:44 PM   #78
Scoob
Enthusiast
Scoob is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Keyboard, Nook ST
I found a near brand new Kindle Voyage in a fintie sleep cover for 30$. The seller had always kept it in it's case and it showed. No scuffs, scratches, dents, etc. It was well taken care of just like I would've done had I been the original owner. It currently lives in that same fintie sleep cover and goes into a neoprene sleeve at night and for travel. Heck for extra security I bought a handstrap for it too.
Scoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2024, 07:48 PM   #79
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgsmom View Post
I didn't have a case on my Nook Simple Touch. I dropped something on it and scratched the screen. It still worked but bothered me every time I used it...

...It was still uncomfortable, so I popped it out of the case. Wow, what a difference. Smooth rounded edges and feather light.
I remember at least the early iPads had a 'case' that was really just a flap over the screen. The rest of the body wasn't in a case. I'd like someone like that.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote