Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old Today, 05:57 PM   #1
LGSCorp43
LGSCorp43 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Eclipse, Kindle, etc
what to see ALL my calibre libraries, not just the books in one library!

stole the attached jpeg from someone a few months ago and have been trying to, like the source of the pic, display all my libraries on the home/main screen.. intend to use virtual libraries, tags, etc. once the libraries are displayed.
Cannot find the setting!! thought it should be in Preferences/Look&Feel.

What am I doing wrong?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	calibre_Libraries.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	263.2 KB
ID:	210303  
LGSCorp43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:02 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
That looks like a screen capture from a web connection to the content server not the main calibre screen. Personally, I only have two libraries (Intake where books are imported, metadata, covers, etc. fixed and Main where books are moved after the import process. An image of my web connect screen is attached.

As for the sample image you attached, that number of libraries is ridiculous.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-08-19 150631.png
Views:	10
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	210306  

Last edited by DNSB; Today at 06:08 PM.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote