Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old Yesterday, 11:08 PM   #601
bigwoof
Connoisseur
bigwoof began at the beginning.

Device: Boox Note Air3, don't use my kindle anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahamedata View Post
no good news after do librariansync its create collection called unlocated
please ssh into your kindle and run the librariansync command from a console command line. This will show you what the error is. given what you said that you see the "all done" message fast, it's most likely a python error that is causing the command to fail immediately. this python error will be shown on the command line.

you cannot really debug this from the gui as even when it is working, nothing really shows up -- except that after some time, the collections magically show up. and it will still show "all done" even when it fails...

also, apologies, I don't check this thread regularly anymore.. I gave up on the kindle (way too slow and I can't get what I want even with the jailbreak) and moved on to an android eink ereader..

Last edited by bigwoof; Yesterday at 11:17 PM.
bigwoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:47 AM   #602
ahamedata
ahamedata began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwoof View Post
please ssh into your kindle and run the librariansync command from a console command line. This will show you what the error is. given what you said that you see the "all done" message fast, it's most likely a python error that is causing the command to fail immediately. this python error will be shown on the command line.

you cannot really debug this from the gui as even when it is working, nothing really shows up -- except that after some time, the collections magically show up. and it will still show "all done" even when it fails...

also, apologies, I don't check this thread regularly anymore.. I gave up on the kindle (way too slow and I can't get what I want even with the jailbreak) and moved on to an android eink ereader..
Thank you for reply
I install python 2.7 and 3 and
After I create collection from calibre and moved to kindle
I open librarysync and do update collections calibre plugin
Message show up librariansync updating collection calibe....
It been seen for some time
Then librariansync done in xxxx
And nothing show in collection ever
I will try what you advice
And thank you for your help
ahamedata is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle collections, librariansync